Thursday, November 13, 2008

Physical Relation Before Marriage

There are several ideas and ideologies on this area. Several people in several countries commit it and few condemn. My step is not giving a conclusion to this question but to make few aware of this scenario which we are adopting.

I will speak regarding this in the perspective of Indians who are much concerned with this topic either directly or indirectly. Physical Relation is a polished form of presentation for the word sex because in India this word is still a marketing tool. It means if a celebrity speaks regarding this simple part of life next day he’ll be flashed in news and in the print media so, sex is better used as physical relation in my country and I’m following that tradition. First I thought of writing the same article with the name ‘Sex before marriage’ but when I took the same option to my friends they simply shouted at me and few were really excited and gave their views. I don’t want to disclose the thing which stopped me to keep the name as sex before marriage, but definitely I’ll show the views of people.

First let’s see the ideas of our good citizens of India. These people say that India is developing and in few years it will cross developed nations, in this process if India adopts developed countries technology and their methodologies these people will be happy saying India is growing rapidly. In the mean process of adopting western principles we are also adopting their style and their habits. But our good people are not happy with this and they say because of these western adoptions our next generation is loosing its values and are going in a bad route.

The ideas of my generation- the generation which is involved in the process of adopting western principles differ with the ideas of the first generation. This generation people easily say one thing that adopting something is no where a mistake because we are really developed because of adopting foreign technology and their principles so there is no sin in adopting their cultures too. Few people of this age say that skin to skin is not a sin because they commit it willingly.

I won’t disclose the names of my friends and few others as they hate popularity. Here I’m mentioning their views and ideas.

When I’ve asked one guy whom I met in my travel told me that “I’m smoking outside and my father is not aware of it in the same manner I’m doing sex so Gharwale will feel that I’m still up to their values. So I’m making them happy and I’m happy in my way of living.” But the girl who was sitting next to us said “a man can manage in and around the home but the same cannot be with a women” which says that she really cares for her world and society and she also said “It is against the society and is also unethical and in my view it’s wrong because for me it’s a pure relation and has to be with life partner itself”


Really both these people come with valid answers and once if you listen to them you’ll fall in the dilemma. I just want to show the both sides of this sword which is the burning topic in a secularist country like India where people believe in fate rather than their abilities.

As said earlier old people and few among the new gen felt that physical relation is a sin and it must be committed only when you are in a state of accepting the person for life time because that is the wonderful relation which bounds a pair for ever.

My Friend said “If you are having good or healthy relation with your partner so there is no need to be this type of relation.”

One well educated man said “It’s a simple experience before getting into real job. Simply like starter before a meal. But, it depends on the persons who are doing it. If both want to have sex before marriage they will enjoy like anything.”

One person of the same cadre and caliber said “I feel at present we are just looking women as a tool to the physical relation but no one is giving importance to her feeling so it’s a bad scenario, where the role of women is being restricted to a toy.”

A college going student came with a new version “In India it is not preferable because of our culture and our environment in which we are bought up but in abroad we can commit it and it is an advance step in love so nothing is wrong in committing.”

Though there are several edges to this sword one being the ethical thinking the other being the modern. Though several oppose this sort of relation the sales of condoms and emergency contraceptive pills are really grooming which says that several people are committing it. The dictionary of so called process was first written in India by name Kamasutra by Vatsayana. This is said to be the book followed by several foreigners. Our knowledge is really flowing across the world but we are still fighting for several silly issues. It is a notable fact that though there are several regulations laid down on the people for not committing it they are committing it because, in the name of regulations people are indirectly raising their curiosity towards sex and when they listen they are automatically curious about trying it in this process of curiosity several teen age individuals are undergoing the process of sex at a very earl age and are falling ill. Physical relation before marriage was really there with Indians from the good olden days. The prime motive is not to stop people committing but to make them aware of sex and its prominence where in we’ll have some change. The next step is really to get adjusted with the present day scenario and to move accordingly. Because if you stay blindly the world will cross you and finally you’ll be the one who become a fool out of the situation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

if you are thinking the word sex as not a bad word, then why you are following the same traditional methods which are followed by others.

Dawn said...

speaking about sex is not a sin and even committing it not a sin too. But for doing it you must feel that you need sex at that time. In the same way I haven't felt any need for sex if I feel that i want to have sex definitely I'll have sex.....So what matters is your mentality.....

Unknown said...

i am not asking that doing sex is right or wrong. you said that physical relation is polished word and you are also following the same tradition of using it. if you feel it as no wrong, then why don't you use the word sex instead of using physical relation.

Dawn said...

Yes I use the polished word itself because the word sex is still a weird word in our country and several people feel bad to listen that word so I don't want to hurt their feelings in the mean time I want to discuss the same topic so I went for physical relation